A MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS PLATFORM
The DWC Logistics District is situated adjacent to the Al Maktoum International Airport and enables fast-cycle logistics businesses to better control their inventory and create greater efficiencies across their supply chain. With the necessary infrastructure, space, facilities and access in place, it is perfectly suited as an effective distribution or global supply chain hub for the Middle Eastern, Southeast European, CIS, Indian sub-continent and African markets.
Currently the Logistics District offers:
- Shared warehouses and dedicated plots for freight forwarders
- Plots for logistics businesses
- Plots for integrator facilities including light manufacturing
- Offices and commercial buildings for lease
- A FreeZone with 100% ownership, free capital transfer and zero taxes
A number of leading companies such as Aramex, DB Schenker, Hellmann, Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina have already taken advantage of the world-class facilities and infrastructure and are currently operating out of DWC.