Regus makes it easier to start a business in the Gulf
Get your business off to a flying start-up in the Gulf – turn to Regus for the immediate infrastructure you need to break into this growing region.
Regus, the world’s leading provider of workplace solutions, can ease your entry into a new country by providing you with the immediate infrastructure and support you need.
From registering your company at a licensed address to providing an instant, affordable office, Regus can help you succeed in any or all of the six GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries.
With Regus you can:
- Register your business easily and swiftly
- Start work instantly with an immediate, work-ready office
- Use a virtual office to test the market first
- Choose a location where you most need a presence
- Meet prospective clients in a professional meeting room
- Stay connected with well-priced internet access that really works
- Take advantage of free networking opportunities
- Ask our multilingual staff for support and local expertise
Regus has 11 locations in the UAE and is present in Dubai World Central. Located within the state-of-the DWC HQ building within the Business Park, Regus offers 44 fully equipped workstations.
To find out more information, please visit the Regus website.